What the Interview With Biden Showed

'Scream Queens' Cast: Where Are The Stars Now?

More about the story! Scream Queens had a short stint on screens, but the star-studded cast have continued to thrive after the show’s cancellation.

The satirical slasher, which ran from 2015 to 2016, played an ensemble cast including Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Billy Heavy, Leah Michele, Abigail Breslin and palm cakeright The first season of the Fox series introduced viewers to members of a sorority who were targeted by a serial killer because of their school’s dark past.

During the second season, many of the cast reprized their roles as the story moved to a hospital – with a new killer at large. After the show ends, creators Ryan Murphy said he wasn’t averse to a reboot due to the cult success of Scream Queens.

“Lately so many people have been asking me if I should restart or continue SCREAM QUEENS (RIP, taken too soon). Emma, ​​Billie, Lea and I thought about it, but the question: should it be a six-episode limited one? A catch-up movie? Who should I bring back? I would appreciate your thoughts. So many questions…” Murphy wrote via Instagram in February 2019.

The executive producer later detailed how Scream Queens might return to the small screen. “I have to say the answer to that lies within the studio that made it,” he told Deadline in November 2019. “Of course I work for Netflix now, but if there’s anything I could do to bring it back. Emma said she would, Lea Michelle said she would, Jamie Lee Curtis, Abigail Breslin, Billie Lourd are all in. So it would depend on Fox wanting to do it.”

He added: “I think we would all do it. I think we’re waiting for them to call us. I know the show is hugely popular and has seen a real surge in popularity on Hulu.”

For her part, Roberts revealed that she’s “always thinking of ways” to bring her character Chanel back. “It’s funny because it’s been so long since this show, and I still see things on my Instagram of people just loving it and parodying it and doing TikToks and all that,” she told Entertainment Tonight in June 2022. “It just makes me so happy that she really stood the test of time.”

Keep scrolling to see what the Scream Queens cast have been up to since the show ended: